I would like to present you our new policy for the images: Tony Hawk's Games Wiki:Images. There's nothing scary, but you better read these simple advices before uploading the image to the wiki. The shorest rule is "the larger - the better".
Also, images are slowly being categorized, so you can easily find the image needed using the appropriate category. The currently functioning categories already include the ones listed down below, but there's more to come.
- Screenshots - all game screenshots
- THPS2 Screenshots - game specific screenshots.
- Photos - any photo no the wiki
- Maps - a top-down shot of the level, specifically rendered for this purpose.
- Loading Screens - the images you see when the level loads
- Bad images - the ones that require the replac…
Check out the latest changes to the Hawaii and Vancouver pages, it includes photos of real world locations, used as prototypes for the levels. If you know other real THPS locations that are not added to the wiki yet, feel free to share.Read more >
hello guys a new tony hawk game is in development im a fan of the series i have got tony hawks underground 1& 2 and im getting american wasteland im exsited will we b'''''e getting an awesome game or a bad game i dunno reallyRead more >
Made a small update to the main page. General categories will appear now at the main along with some service pages. Use it smart.Read more >
With the announcement of Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD, the Wikia Content Team has decided to give this Wiki a makeover. Hope you guys enjoy it.Read more >
Anyone there who is a fan of the Skate Series? then head on over here: http://skateseries.wikia.com/wiki/Skate_Franchise_WikiRead more >
Just wondering how many Tony Hawk Fans, like the opposition because the Skate Wiki is in need of users.Read more >
I got Tony Hawk: Ride the day it came out, I've spent enough time with it to review it, so lets start with the good and bad:
- Manuals on the board feel great.
- Grabs are tough, but rewarding.
- "Mii Skate" is a great addition in the Wii version.
- Graphics and level design on all versions are bright and pretty to look at.
- Menus look really slick.
- Half pipes are enjoyable.
- Good soundtrack.
- Better than other skateboarding titles on the Wii.
- The bails are pretty realistic.
- Online multiplayer and online leaderboards on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.
- No online multiplayer or online leaderboards on the Wii version.
- No "Nail-the-Trick"
- No interesting "mission" type goals in the story mode.
- No one will be able to play in the Hardcore difficulty, unless they have been p…
Read more >
Well as of July 20, 2009, I have officially pre-ordered Tony Hawk: Ride (click here to see my proof).
I recently have recieved two games: Tony Hawk's Project 8 for PS2 and Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip for Wii.
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 - Well let me just start with the good. There is many goals in this game meaning that you will never get bored. The multiplayer is just like what you would expect from a Tony Hawk game, fun. This game has some pretty decent graphics on the PS2, pretty good to look at, but they get gloomy-looking on some levels. The new "Nail the Trick" mode is a good idea that fits in perfectly with the game.
And now, the bad. There is no online play for this game on the PS2, which sucks because most Tony Hawk games on the PS2 that came …
Read more >
As far as I'm concerned, many of the skateboarding video game fans prefer the Skate video game series more than the Tony Hawk video game series. Not that I have a problem with it, but, whenever I see videos on YouTube of Tony Hawk gameplay videos, glitch videos, or anything else that has to do with Tony Hawk video games, in the comment section below the YouTube video, users always post comments that say stuff like:
- "Skate OWNS Tony Hawk"
- "Fuck Tony Hawk games"
- "Skate is better than Tony Hawk because it's realistic!
Now I only have so many questions. Yes, Tony Hawk games have had unrealistic gameplay, but if I remember clearly, video games have always been unrealistic. I'm not saying that realism in video games is bad. I'm also not saying that Skate games…Read more >