The level is set at Canada Olympic Park in Calgary, Alberta, hence the name of the level. Some level elements are based on the Millenium skate park.
- High Score: 30,000 points.
- Pro Score: 70,000 points.
- Sick Score: 120,000 points.
- Collect S-K-A-T-E.
- Get the Secret Tape.
- Melon Grab Over The Blade (Vert)
- Nosegrind around the horn (Street)
- Get Chuck Unstuck
- Bury that Bully!
- Impress the Skaters
- Early footage of this level reveal that the corner bowl intended to contain a pipe, much like the original Shaw Millenium Skatepark. The trefoil bowl from the same skatepark appears in PS1/N64 versions of the game, however it was replaced with a curved one in other versions.
- The PS1/N64 version features a slightly different version with it being located next to a city (possibly Calgary) instead of being in the middle of the woods. The area with the huge trunk behind the starting point was completely reworked. Player is able to blow up a tree in this version.
See also Edit
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 levels|
| Foundry • Canada • Rio • Suburbia • Airport • Skater Island • Los Angeles • Tokyo • Cruise Ship • Oil Rig • Downhill • Paris
|Tony Hawk's Underground 2 levels|
| Training • Boston • Barcelona • Berlin • Australia • New Orleans • Skatopia • Pro Skater • Triangle