Cruise Ship is the ninth and final level in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.
The Cruise Ship level is based on the real life cruise ship by Carnival Cruise Lines. The level is set on the Caribbean Sea.
- If the player looks out to the sea, they will see an island, which is Skater Island.
- The player can drain the pool, by grinding a specific rail near the pool itself.
- If the player jumps into the big cake, another cake rises. If the player hits that one,another one will come. There are 3 different cakes.
- The player can deploy nets and various other extra features by grinding off the wires for the propeller in the museum area
- Smashing every glass window in the Atrium (possibly even the entire ship) initiates an audio exchange between the fake captain and the real captain, after which the real captain will be heard for the rest of the session.
- Level isn't available in PS1/N64 versions.
Additional Info Edit
There's some quotes from the Captain from the speaker reading:
- "Attention, passengers, the cake is now being served at the Fiesta Deck at the rear of the ship. Enjoy, and please, try not to make a mess. Thank you."
- "Attention, passengers, a quick word of caution: Please check the pool for water before jumping in. Face-planting the tiles is strictly prohibited."
- "Attention, passengers, just wanted to...Hey, what the- Hey, hey, LOOK OUT! ICEBERG! *Laugh* Just kidding. Fear not friends, the only ice in the Caribbean in in your margarita."
- "Attention, thrill-seekers, water-skiing is now available on the back of the ship, but please, whatever you do, just don't let go. It'll take an hour to swing around and pick you up when these are shark-infested waters. *Laugh* Uh, ahem, I-I'm not kidding."
See also Edit
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 levels|
| Foundry • Canada • Rio • Suburbia • Airport • Skater Island • Los Angeles • Tokyo • Cruise Ship • Oil Rig • Downhill • Paris