Marseille was initially featured as the first competition level in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2. It returned in the classic mode of Tony Hawk's American Wasteland exclusively for the collector's edition of the game on the PS2. Later, it was ported to Tony Hawk's Project 8 as a free skate level on the PSP version only. Most recently, it was brought back in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD.
This level is based on the real life skate park located in the city of Marseille, France.
|High Score - 250,000|
|Pro Score - 475,000|
|Sick Score - 575,000|
|High Combo - 175,000|
|Get The Secret Tape|
|Do a (Right + Flip) Over the Lil' 4|
|Do a Frontflip Over the Table|
|Lip Trick the 3 Extensions|
- Marseille was the only level available in public demo.
- In order to access the hidden area,the player has to break the wooden plank holding up the post inside the planter.
- In early games that featured Marseille as a playable level, it wasn't allowed to jump over the fence.
- There is unique police car driving around the streets in Marseille.
- Marseille was the first level in the series located outside of North America.
- Marseille PA announcer only has a single phrase at the beginning of the competition. At the time of development it was planned to add more announcer reactions. 3 additional phrases can be found in game's audio files.
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 levels|
|Hangar • School 2 • Marseille • New York • Venice • Skatestreet • Philadelphia • Bullring • Chopper Drop • Skate Heaven|
|Tony Hawk's American Wasteland levels|
|Hollywood • Beverly Hills • Downtown • East L. A. • Santa Monica • Oil Rig • Vans Park • Casino • Skate Ranch • Minneapolis • Santa Cruz • The Mall • Chicago • Kyoto • The Ruins • Atlanta • Marseille|