Based on the Big Apple, this level features a small part of Riverside park, the area reffered to as the Pit, railroad and Brooklyn Banks. The crossing streets in this level are Riverside and 125th, however, they never cross like this in reality.
- Player has to collect 5 subway token in order to access the railway.
- From time to time player may hear a gunshot and a female scream afterwards.
- Taxis which are riding across the map allow player to perform Car Plant trick. Taxi drivers yell at skater if they hit them.
- Brooklyn Banks is a large secret area that can be accessed by the railway.
- Railway is more than active, there are trains riding in both directions.
- Funny fact is that trains do not disappear after they enter the subway, but keep following the circled path beyond the map. On PS1 it is hidden from player due to low drawing distance, but on PC it is easy to notice vehicles floating in the night sky.
- It's rather tricky, but player can actually perform a Train Plant off the trains.
- New York is the only level set at night in THPS2.
Taxi driver quotesEdit
- Move it your mother!
- You mother...*Horn Beep* You're pissing me off!
- Ten points, ha-ha!
|High Score - 20,000||$750|
|Pro Score - 50,000||$1000|
|Sick Score - 75,000||$500|
|Ollie the Hydrants||$700|
|5 Subway Tokens||$800|
|50-50 Joey's Sculpture||$900|
|Grind the Subway Rails||$1100|
|Find the Hidden Tape||$1200|
|100% Goals and Cash||$200|
- In GBA version of the level, the bridge in central park is broken. Also, the statue is replaced with a blue cow. The billboard on the wall reads "Where's Rio?"
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 levels|
|Hangar • School II • Marseille • New York • Venice • Skatestreet • Philadelphia • Bullring • Chopper Drop • Skate Heaven|