The level itself is a transition of 2 famous skate spots located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - FDR Skatepark and Love Park (including Fairmount Park Welcome Center).
- Whole FDR Skatepark may be considered a secret area since it's locked by default.
- The other remarkable subject is the ability to drain water in the fountain in the middle of the map.
|High Score - 50,000||$2500|
|Pro Score - 125,000||$3000|
|Sick Score - 250,000||$4000|
|Drain the Fountain||$2500|
|Collect 5 Bells||$2000|
|Bluntslide the Awning||$2000|
|Liptrick 4 Skatepark Lips||$2500|
|Find the Secret Tape||$2000|
|100% Goals and Cash||$500|
- L-O-V-E letters of the red sculpure are replaced with T-H-P-S and T-H-2-X in the respective versions.
- Unique Philly bus is roaming around the district. It allows player to perform Bus Plant.
- The train in the background doesn't really move, it is simply a scrolling texture on a static model. In THPS2x & THUG2 the train sports the Treyarch logo.
- This is the only level in THUG2 where female pedestrians can get knocked down.
- Level thumbnail in THPS2 beta presented Philadelphia City Hall, however it was never used in the level.
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 levels|
|Hangar • School 2 • Marseille • New York • Venice • Skatestreet • Philadelphia • Bullring • Chopper Drop • Skate Heaven|