Rio is the third level and first competition level in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.
Rio is a fictional level located in Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio is a competition level, competition is called Quiksilver Rio Ruckus.
- In PS1 and N64 version of a game, there is hidden developer (Shaba) message, in the secret area. A message is on the wall and its wirtten in Portugese : "A competição seja advertida! Os jogos de Shaba sao deus". In English, it means : "Competition Be Warned! Shaba games are god."
- Christ the Redeemer statue can be noticed on the top of the hill.
- Level contains several extra areas that player can access by jumping over the walls.
- In the PS1/N64 versions, there would be a slope in the back of the level that leads to the back alleys/balconies.
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 levels|
| Foundry • Canada • Rio • Suburbia • Airport • Skater Island • Los Angeles • Tokyo • Cruise Ship • Oil Rig • Downhill • Paris