The level is a fictional military facility located in Roswell, New Mexico. The entire theme is based on the infamous conspiracy theories surrounding a supposed UFO crash in the outskirts of the town, in 1947.
Level specific Edit
- Level is remarkable by its Area 51 setting.
- Doors open automatically when the skater comes close (though they are opened permanently in THPS3).
- Roswell features specific metal sound only used in this level.
- There is a captured alien lying on the table behind the glass in a passage. Player may hear his prayers for help. This is an obvious reference to the "E.T." movie, as the alien once in a while says "Phone home" and there is a grind gap nearby called "ET Grind".
- UFO, military jeep and tank, are all held behind red lasers in the excavation building.
- THPS3 version of the level has several graphical glitches including non-working middle rail animation and incorrect light blue vertex colors at excavation area as seen on the screenshot below.
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater levels|
|Warehouse • School • Mall • Chicago • Downtown • Downhill Jam • Burnside • Streets • Roswell|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 levels|
| Foundry • Canada • Rio • Suburbia • Airport • Skater Island • Los Angeles • Tokyo • Cruise Ship • Oil Rig • Downhill • Paris