School 2 is based on popular California skate spots such as the Gonz Rail, the Carlsbad Gap, and the Leap Of Faith, all merged together in a school setting. The Carlsbad gap was demolished in 2012, and the area was used for a parking lot. Leap of Faith is still alive, but the massive block was put there to prevent further attempts to perform this jump, which means Jamie Thomas is the only pro skater who almost nailed this gap.
Golf cart driver quotesEdit
- Coming through, dude!
- Yeah ha, wa-ha!
- Rock on!
- Skate or die, dude.
- The school basketball team is called The Ravens, same as it was in School.
- In the THPS2 version of School II, the player may notice a golf cart riding around. It is driven by Joel Jewett, the Neversoft president. In THPSHD it is driven by Tony Hawk or Officer Dick (in case the player has chosen Tony Hawk).
- In order to open the Gym doors in single-player mode, the player must grind the railing near the American Flags and get a gap named Roll Call! Opunsezmee Rail. In THPSHD, one must grind the rail while the second bell is ringing (around the 1:40 mark). If done correctly, a blue flash will appear at the player character's feet.
- In the Mutiplayer and Online modes, the Gym doors are already open.
- The other Gym entrance at the Gonz rail is blocked in game. In THPS2 there is a glitch that allows to grind through that door, but no area is loaded outside, so the skater will stuck in the void. It is possible to use modded files to unlock that door in THUG1.
- In THUG1, in Create-a-Goal mode, if you zoom out of the starting point far enough, there are hidden elements from the level.
See also Edit
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 levels|
|Hangar • School 2 • Marseille • New York • Venice • Skatestreet • Philadelphia • Bullring • Chopper Drop • Skate Heaven|
|Tony Hawk's Underground levels|
| New Jersey • Manhattan • Tampa • San Diego • Hawaii • Vancouver • Slam City Jam • Moscow • Hotter Than Hell • School II • Venice • Hangar