Skatopia is the seventh and final level in Tony Hawk's Underground 2's story mode.
Skatopia is revolved around real-life skate park, which is located near Rutland, Ohio.
After the player gains a certain amount of points, Bam Margera decides to set fireworks off all over Skatopia. He does that and while the fireworks are about to explode, Tony Hawk evacuates all dogs and people of Skatopia.
The player is left on the other side of the entrance, with Skatopia burning down. Bam issues a challenge, stating that if the player can get to the entrance in one combo, he will get 1000 points. The player does that and wins the World Destruction Tour for him and his team.
Nigel Beaverhausen, who had issued for Bam and Tony to record all of Skatopia, managed to get a live news broadcast. Bam gives him a tape in which Beaverhausen believes to be all the footage of the World Destruction Tour. Beaverhausen plays the tape, only for it to be Bam's father, Phil Margera, in the toilet. Tony and Bam humiliate Beaverhausen once more, by pulling his pants down on live TV.
- The player can grab and throw Smoke Bombs, which they are located within the Big Barn.
- Skatopia marks the only time you can play as Tony Hawk himself.
- All skaters of Team Tony are not present, only the player and Tony Hawk.
- Skatopia marks Ryan Sheckler's video game debut.
- There is a cat that attacks you if you go to the top of the hill.
- There is a glitch where if you Throw a Smoke bomb while the cat is on top of your head the cat will stay there.
|Tony Hawk's Underground 2 levels|
| Training • Boston • Barcelona • Berlin • Australia • New Orleans • Skatopia • Pro Skater • Triangle