The Tony Hawk's American Wasteland soundtrack features a lineup of punk-based bands (i.e. Fall Out Boy, Thursday, etc.), each covering a song from a classic punk rock or hardcore group. The cover art was based/a parody of The Clash's album, London Calling. It was released by Vagrant Records.
Only two cover version songs from the in-game soundtrack did not make it into the album: "Teenagers from Mars" (originally by the Misfits, covered by The Network) and "Wild in the Streets" (originally by Garland Jeffreys, performed by the Circle Jerks, even though the song was a hit of its own with Circle Jerks too).
The album does not feature the whole soundtrack from the game, comprised of 63 songs.
Track listing Edit
- "Institutionalized" performed by Senses Fail (originally by Suicidal Tendencies)
- "Suburban Home"/"I Like Food" performed by Taking Back Sunday (originally by the Decendents)
- "Astro Zombies" performed by My Chemical Romance (originally by The Misfits)
- "Search And Destroy" performed by Emanuel (originally by Iggy Pop and The Stooges)
- "Sonic Reducer" performed by Saves The Day (originally by The Dead Boys)
- "Who Is Who" performed by Dropkick Murphys (originally by The Adolescents)
- "Seeing Red"/"Screaming At A Wall" performed by Thrice (originally by Minor Threat)
- "House Of Suffering" performed by The Bled (originally by the Bad Brains)
- "Time To Escape" performed by the Hot Snakes (originally by Government Issue)
- "Start Today" performed by Fall Out Boy (originally by Gorilla Biscuits)
- "Wash Away" performed by Alkaline Trio (originally by TSOL)
- "Ever Fallen in Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've)" performed by Thursday (originally by The Buzzcocks)
- "Let's Have A War" performed by From Autumn To Ashes (originally by Fear)
- "Fix Me" performed by Rise Against (originally by Black Flag)
See also Edit
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland Soundtrack
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (soundtrack)
- Soundtrack video on YouTube