The Warehouse is the first level of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. It is located in Woodland Hills, California. The level has become somewhat iconic due to its appearance in multiple Tony Hawk games.
Doesn't have any real world analog, however Woodland Hills is where Neversoft headquarters was located.
- 5000 Points
- Smash the Boxes
- Get S-K-A-T-E
- Hidden Tape
- 15000 Points
- High Score (10,000) - $100
- Pro Score (25,000) - $200
- Sick Score (75,000) - $500
- Find The Secret DVD - $150
- Collect S-K-A-T-E - $150
- Collect 5 Shipping Manifests - $250
- Grind 5 Small QPs - $150
- Kickflip Over The Pipe - $150
- Smash 5 Sets Of Boxes - $150
- 100% Goals And Cash - $200
- THPS - the first game where Warehouse appears.
- THPS2 - Warehouse appears as bonus level on PC. Looking same as in THPS1. Is also a regular level in the GBA verson.
- MHPB - original Warehouse with a few textures replaced.
- THPS2x - looking slightly different, was remodelled and retextured by Treyarch.
- THPS3 - Warehouse appears as bonus level, slightly retextured, though differences from original are minor.
- THUG (GBA) verson same as THPS 2 GBA verson
- THUG2 - called Training, Warehouse is drastically remodelled and retextured. An additional area was added.
- THUG2 Remix - same as in THUG2.
- THPSHD - drastically improved version of the original Warehouse.
- THPS3 version of the level lacks several details comparing to the original. This includes the interactive objects (like boxes and barriers) and missing hook in the middle. Also player can skate the water in this version.
- Source file of the Warehouse level can be found on the PS2 THPS3 CD. This file can be opened in any modern version of Autodesk 3ds Max.
See also Edit
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater levels|
|Warehouse • School • Mall • Chicago • Downtown • Downhill Jam • Burnside • Streets • Roswell|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 levels|
| Foundry • Canada • Rio • Suburbia • Airport • Skater Island • Los Angeles • Tokyo • Cruise Ship • Oil Rig • Downhill • Paris